Thursday, July 14, 2011

New and Improved Cover for "Sexting" Short Story

Here is the new (and hopefully final) version of the cover for "Sexting."  I did away with the man hands (they were too close-up anyway) and went with female hands, and a better pic for the phone.



And here's a thumbnail:



It was hard picking a picture, because what is a guy going to send a pic of, when sexting to a girl?  Abs, butt, or his genitalia. Well, genitalia won't be allowed on a cover for some venues, and that wouldn't be appropriate for the type of book this is.  Butt?  Questionable, and still not what I'm going for.  Abs?  Okay, but not sexy enough for sexting.  Abs, with the guy starting to pull down his pants?  Probably as good as it's going to get.

If you look close, you can see some pubes.  Hee hee.  Too much? Okay, maybe it's a bit much.  I'll be changing that part.

I think it looks great, otherwise.  Hopefully I'm not deluding myself!

3 comments:

  1. love your cover! I love your blog. So bookmarking it so I can check back. I am new to writing. I have my first book coming out in October and hoping to have a contract soon on the novella series I am writing. All of which are in the erotica genre. So I will be visiting here often. You have awesome tips! (www.laceywolfe.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So maybe I'm not understanding, but hopefully you mean sexting is MORE than just about sending pics? Girls don't even like pics that much anyways lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote an article on sexting as well. It's very indepth and has lots of real life examples of sexting from my own text conversations :) You can find it at http://manwhore.org/howtosext

    ReplyDelete